Saturday 11 January 2014

Colors


I was in my cousin house in HATTA and I took picture of the stairs in his house it's look old with a silver color.




I took this picture last week when I was in jumaira beach and I saw this small stones.




My father keep the birds in our house as a pet for him.



This kind of caves we build it for the birds in our house but in this picture before we use it.




In our farm we have balcony but it is so old the color for this stands white but from 10 years they didn't change it and it became like this color.


I used this spoons in the farm for the sugar.



we use this in the past,we put the water inside to keep the water cold,for now my father keep it like a design and memory for our culture.




I used this sharper when I was grade four.



This is my sister video she have it as a birthday gift before 15 years from my mother and she keep it with her.


My brother car.



Silver eye and feather .





I bought this for my mother to keep the food inside we use it to keep the rice in the lunch.


I took this picture in Friday market in Fujaira.


My driver car,this is to open the Ac.


I have this picture from 2 years in my sister Henna night ,they bring it from the restaurant for the dinner.



In our kitchen  , we use it for cooking.


Our garage in my home.







we called in Arabic "Kwaar" we use it for BBQ .






The top of the pepsi can.




In jumaira I saw this house with the birds in the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment